Thermal Imaging Scans have shown to detect breast cancer cells up to 10 years earlier than traditional mammography scans can. With this less invasive and pain-free cancer screening alternative, switch your annual breast exam to Thermography today!
Yes! Thermography is an FDA approved, physiology test that relies on the sympathetic nerve control of skin blood flow. It also tests the ability of the sympathetic nervous system to respond to and react to pain, pathology, injury or dysfunction anywhere in the body. While other diagnostics such as ultrasound, radiography and mammography show the body’s structure or anatomy, DITI (digital infrared thermal imaging) shows physiologic and metabolic processes instead.
Thermography isn’t just for breast cancer detection. Check out what else it can screen for:
▪ Altered Ambulatory Kinetics ▪ Altered Biokinetics ▪ Arterial Inflammation ▪ Arthritis ▪ Brachial Plexus Injuries ▪ Back Pain ▪ Biomechanical Impropriety ▪ Breast Disease ▪ Bursitis ▪ Candida ▪ Cardiovascular Issues ▪ Carotid Insufficiency ▪ Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ▪ Chronic Fatigue ▪ Chronic Immune Deficiency ▪ Compartment Syndrome ▪ Complex Regional Pain Syndrome ▪ Cord Pain/Injury ▪ Cystic Formations ▪ Deep Vein Thrombosis ▪ Disc Disease ▪ Diverticulitis ▪ Dystrophy ▪ Facet Syndromes ▪ Fibrocystic Conditions ▪ Fibromyalgia ▪ Gallbladder Issues ▪ Grafts ▪ Headache Evaluation ▪ Heart Disease ▪ Herniated Disc/Disc Pulposis ▪ Hormonal Imbalances ▪ Hyperesthesia ▪ Hyperflexion Injury ▪ Hysteria ▪ Infectious Disease ▪ Inflammatory Disease ▪ Intestinal and Colon Inflammation ▪ Irritable Bowel Syndrome ▪ Ligament Tear ▪ Lower Motor Neuron Disease ▪ Lumbosacral Plexus Injury ▪ Lymphatic Congestion ▪ Malingering ▪ Median Nerve Neuropathy ▪ Migraine Cause ▪ Morton’s Neuroma ▪ Muscle Tear Muscular Inflammation ▪ Musculoigamentous Spasm ▪ Myofascial Irritation ▪ Neoplasia ▪ Nerve Entrapment ▪ Nerve Impingement ▪ Nerve Pressure ▪ Nerve Root Irritation ▪ Nerve Stretch Injury ▪ Neuralgia ▪ Neuritis ▪ Neuropathy ▪ Neurovascular Compression ▪ Neuropraxia ▪ Nutritional Disease ▪ Pancreatic Issues ▪ Periodontal Disease and Infections ▪ Peripheral Axon Disease ▪ Pre-diabetic Screening ▪ Pre-stroke Conditions ▪ Raynaud’s ▪ Referred Pain Syndrome ▪ Reflex Symp. Dystrophy ▪ Ruptured Disc ▪ Scoliosis ▪ Sensory Loss ▪ Sensory Nerve Abnormality ▪ Skin Abnormalities ▪ Skin Cancer ▪ Soft Tissue Injury ▪ Somatic Abnormality ▪ Somatization Disorders ▪ Sports Injuries ▪ Sprain/Strain ▪ Stroke Screening ▪ Superficial Vascular Disease ▪ Synovitis ▪ Tendonitis ▪ Temporal Arteritis ▪ Thyroid Issues ▪ TMJ Dysfunction ▪ Trigeminal Neuralgia ▪ Trigger Points ▪ Ulnar Nerve Entrapment ▪ Varicosities ▪ Whiplash
• Thermal imaging has been an available medical test for more than 50 years, and its nonmedical applications pre-date that by a decade.
• Despite controversy in its early days, this tool has withstood the test of time and has become the mainstay in many diagnostic endeavors. The technology in modern day thermography as well as properly training technicians has improved tremendously over the years.
• With the increasing technological advances of thermal imaging cameras and the newest and best software available, WHY NOT BE TESTED WITH THERMOGRAPHY?
• It locates dysfunction with precision going right to the source of heat increased blood supply and enables your doctor to develop a more exact treatment plan. Clearly shows future disease tendencies of those in the process of development.
• All insurance carriers are different. Currently Total Thermal Imaging does not accept insurance, however we provide you with a Superbill for you to submit to your insurance company.
• HSA or FSA accounts are accepted as a viable method for paying for your scan.
• Thermography registers skin-surface temperature from 112 different points on the body.
• Thermography displays an image yielding a scan of 25 organs, tissues, or systems and their function.
• While X-rays give a structural view, thermography gives us a functional perspective based on physiology and cold stress response.
• By computer analysis of the skin temperature patterns, the doctor gains a direct index of the metabolic activity in various parts of the body.
• The thermography scan will also show inflamed, degenerated, or overactive organ or tissue processes.